OFSS is governed by an elected, volunteer Board of Directors which includes representation from our inner city seniors who use our services. It also includes representation from longstanding volunteer groups, the Kinsmen and Grey Nuns.
The Board has three (3) working committees:
- Housing Policy, and a
- Resource Planning & Marketing Committee.
Staff positions, among others, include:
- Drop-In Supervisors,
- Community Relations Supervisor,
- Social Workers,
- Residential Aides,
- Secretaries / Receptionists,
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN),
- Health Care Aide (HCA’s) and Helping Hands Workers.
Staffing teams are supported by an Executive Director, Accountant, and Client Services & Facility Managers.