Our 2016 Winter newsletter is now available. Click here to download!
Once again Operation Friendship Seniors Society is very happy to be partnering with London Drugs and all the amazing sponsors below to bring personalized gifts to our seniors through the “Santa for Seniors” donation drive!
The London Drugs Santa for Seniors for Operation Friendship Seniors Society & Friends is a holiday donation drive that will support seniors in the Greater Edmonton Area with personalized gifts.
In 2015, the Santa for Senior program supported 500 inner city seniors with gifts for the holidays. Now in its second year, Santa for Seniors hopes to help 2,000 seniors in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert.
How you can support:
- Visit any London Drugs location in Edmonton, St. Albert or Sherwood Park between November 21 and December 11, 2016.
- Take a tag from the Santa for Seniors tree at the store you are visiting.
- Each tag contains the personalized wish list from a local senior.
- Simply fulfill the items on the tags as your gift.
- Leave your gift donation at the London Drugs location where you picked up the tag.
Santa and his volunteers from London Drugs, Operation Friendship, Sherwood Care, YouVille and North Edmonton Seniors Association will deliver all items to the seniors on December 15.
Our 2016 Partners
Thank you to our 2016 Media Sponsors
See the 2015 video below